MENU

Slide

I'm having the best skin of my life right now when i'm 23 years old.

Friday, October 11, 2013

I've never suffered from serious acne or anything toooooo bad, 
but I've never, NEVER had clear skin for more than one month in a row. 

Mostly my breakouts are always usually linked to stress or hormonal [before/during the time of the month] on my jaw area, side of forehead and chin where my skin was more sensitive due to dehydration and in those areas my skin is always red and kind of patchy. ):


And ever since i started using this skincare range it's really amazing! 
I think it's because the pure liquified birds nest in all their products combined with nano-technology it really "quenches" my dehydrated skin and correct the sensitivity. 

It's like everyday is a "good skin day"! (:


When I'm having make up on, my makeup is more long lasting, stays way longer than it used too! Plus having clearer skin means i get to use less base makeup so no more cakey face look!

When i'm having zero makeup on, I'm not as conscious these days as compared to before because my breakout and red patchy skin days are far behind!

I'd boldly credit my improved skin conditions to Purer Skin because other than the fact that I started seeing improvement after starting to use Purer Skin products, i did not make any lifestyle changes like sleeping earlier or eating healthier *LOL i'm still a junk food baby*. 


To be honest, I was always sure that results like this can only be achieved with super expensive skincare products but my current skincare range works magic & it's ultra affordable!

Today I want to show you something amazing! I recently got this skin analyzer that i can test my skin's to see how high the moisture level is, how oily it is and on a scale how rough-soft my skin is.

Here's how to read the skin analyzer!
Bar decreases leftward 
Moist- skin is more dehydrated 
Oil- skin gets less oilier 
Rough- skin gets rougher

Bar increases rightward
Moist- skin is increasingly hydrated
Oil- skin is increasingly oilier
Soft- skin becomes softer


*Centre portion represent a standard bar to determine the readings. 



 0 for Moisture
+1 for Oil Levels
0 for Skin Roughness - Softness

This is how my skin fared on the skin analyzer in the morning, well balanced and a tad oily! Throughout the night sleeping in my air-conditioned room the moisture level also decreased substantially so it's very very important to cleanse + hydrate well the following morning! 

Every morning, I will use Purer Skin Creme Cleanser [$25.90] to gently cleanse my face, just a pea size amount will do, the cleanser lather very richly so a little bit of this goes a long way. 


Close my eyes and mist mist the Clarifying Toner [$35.90] all over. *Lazy girls alert* No need to use cotton pad for this! 



One of my favorite product in the Purer Skin range, Miracle Serum [$66.90] 

If you already feel that your skincare range is not too bad so you're not thinking of swapping out for the entire skincare range, but you're keeping a lookout for a good hydrating serum, you should totally get this! 

By the way *whispers* this is the product in the entire Purer Skin range with the highest level of LIQUIFIED BIRD'S NEST, don't say i never share the good stuff! Heh


It gives instant results, making your skin feel oh-so supple! If i get stuck in an island and i only can pick one product, this is THE ONE. If i'm a rich tai tai, i will buy this in bulk and bua it all over my body!!! Hahahaha 


In the day, i will use a small amount of the Night Recovery on my forehead, areas prone to smile lines and my jaw area to hydrate since i work in a office, need more hydration here! (:
In the night i will usually apply more and all over including my neck.


Tested my skin again with the Skin analyzer, look!!! 

 +5 for Moisture
+2 for Oil Levels
+ 5 for Skin Softness

My moisture level is all the way to 100%! When i tested my skin just when i woke up my skin was just ok for the rough-soft gauge but now because it's well hydrated and balanced it's extremely soft and since i have oily skin, the slight oiliness level is nothing out of the norm for me!

Last night after doing facial masking with the fiance, I was applying my skincare and I applied my Purer Skin regime on his dry skin for the 1st time [sometimes his skin is so dry the nose, jaw & cheek area will be all flakey! Boo ] and right after the entire regime he touched and felt how soft and supple his skin became instantly and he was like OMG I WANT TO BUY! hahaha


Purer Skin is available online at www.PurerSkin.com and 
also available in the selected 11 Watsons stores.


Purer Skin Watsons stores: ION Orchard, Parkway Parade, Bugis Junction, JEM, Ngee Ann City, Jurong Point, Marina Square, Vivocity, Raffles City, Toa Payoh (HDB) Hub, Compass Point.


♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

1 comment:

Aurelia said...

Hi Fidelis,

Could you share with us where you got the skin analyser from? I was thinking of getting one too! Thanks! :)